【西餐厅英语】西餐厅常用英语口语 西餐厅英语日常用语

本文章由注册用户 小含百科说 上传提供 评论 发布 纠错/删除 版权声明 0
摘要:不管是去国外的西餐厅就餐,还是在国内的西餐厅接待外国友人,掌握一些常用西餐厅英语还是是有必要的,下面,就来看看西餐厅常用英语口语,需要用到时也能掰两句。

【西餐厅英语】西餐厅常用英语口语 西餐厅英语日常用语

西餐厅常用英语口语

Waiter: Good evening, madam and sir. A table for two?

晚上好,女士,先生。要两人用餐的桌子吗?


Guest: Yes, please. Could we have a table over there by the window?

是的。我们可以坐那边靠窗的桌子吗?


Waiter: I'm sorry, it's already reserved. Would you like this table?

对不起,那张已有人预订了。这张可以吗?


Guest: Ok, we'll take this one.

好的,那我们就要这张。


Waiter: Ok. Are you ready to order, sir?

好的。先生,可以点菜了吗?


Guest: I think I'd prefer a full-course meal.

我想我喜欢套餐。


Waiter: All right. And you, madam?

好的。您要点什么,女士?


Guest: I don't want to have a full meal. May I have a steak, please?

我不想要套餐,请给我1份牛扒好吗?


Waiter: Certainly. How would you like it prepared? Rare, medium or well-done?

好的。您希望牛排怎么做?嫩点,适中还是全熟?


Guest: Medium, please. And what kind of soup do you serve?

适中。另外,你们供应什么汤?


Waiter: We have clear and cream soups of your choice.

我们有清汤和奶油汤供您选择。


Guest: Cream soup sounds good. Get me one, Please.

奶油汤听起来不错,给我来1份吧。


Waiter: Just a moment, please.

请稍等。


Waiter: Can I take your order?

你要点什么?


Guest: I'll take two value meals.

我要两份超值套餐。


Waiter: What kind of drink do you want with your meal?

你要什么饮料?


Guest: One Coco Cola and the other orange juice, please.

请来一份可口可乐和一份橙汁。


Waiter: You can super-size your meal for only 4 yuan.

多加4元,你可以换成特大号套餐。


Guest: Yes, I'd like that.

好吧,那么我就要特大号的。


Waiter: Anything for dessert, like an apple pie or ice cream?

你要不要甜点,如苹果派或冰激凌?


Guest: No, thanks. I think I'm going to need some iced water.

不用,谢谢,我想我还需要一点冰水。


Waiter: We charge 5 yuan for water.

冰水要5元。


Waiter: That's fine. Could you give me some more napkins and some sweet-and-sour sauce and pepper?

好的,请多给我几张纸巾和一些甜酸酱及胡椒,好吗?


Waiter: Sure.

好的。


Waiter: Good afternoon, sir. Would you like a drink first?

下午好,先生。您想先来点饮料吗?


Guest: I'd like some beer. What kind a beer do you have?

我想来点啤酒,你们有什么啤酒?


Waiter: We have Local and Heineken Which kind do you prefer?

我们有本地啤酒和健力士,您喜欢哪一种?


Guest: Heineken, please.

健力士。


Waiter: One Heineken.

一支健力士。


Waiter: May I take your order, sir?

我可以为您点菜了吗,先生?


Guest: Yes, please. I like a country style salad.

好的,我想要一份家乡沙律。


Waiter: What dressing would you like to go with your salad? We have French and Italian.

您想要什么沙律酱呢?我们有法汁和意大利汁。


Guest: Italian please. Then I'd like a sirloin steak.

意大利酱,然后来一份西冷扒。


Waiter: I'm sorry. Our sirloin steak is sold out. Would you like to try our beef tenderloin? It is also very good.

对不起,我们的西冷扒卖完了,尝尝我们的牛柳,好吗?那也一样美味。


Guest: All right. I'll take that.

好的,就要那个。


Waiter: How would you like your tenderloin?

请问要几成熟呢?


Guest: Medium.

五成熟(半熟)。


Waiter: What sauce would you like to go with your beef? We have black pepper Sauce and...

您的牛肉要配什么汁?我们有黑椒汁和……


Guest: Black pepper sauce please. That's all.

黑椒汁。可以了。


Waiter: So, you have ordered a country style salad with Italian dressing. A beef tenderloin, medium, with black pepper sauce. Is that right?

您点了一份家乡沙律配意大利酱,一份牛肉配黑椒汁,五成熟的。


Guest: Yes.

是的。


Waiter: Mrs. Howard, May I take your order?

霍华德夫人,我可以为您点菜了吗?


Guest: May I have a look at the menu first?

我可以先看看菜谱吗?


Waiter: Sure, Please take your time. I'll be back to take your order.

可以,请慢慢看,我回头为你点菜。


Guest: Waiter, I'd like Stewed Codfish.

服务员,我想要烩鳕鱼。


Waiter: I'm very sorry. That dish is not available (sold out) now. May I suggest the lamb chop? It is also tasty. Would you like to try it?

非常抱歉,那样菜式现在没有供应(已卖完),可否尝试羊腿?那道菜也是非常美味的,要不要试一试呢?


Guest: OK, and a grilled salmon with strawberry vinegar.

好吧,再来一份草莓醋汁扒鲜三文鱼。


Waiter: I'm afraid it will take some time for this dish. About 25 minutes. Do you mind waiting a little bit longer?

这道菜恐怕要费些时间,大约25分钟,您介不介意等多一会儿呢?


Waiter: For 20 yuan more you can have a half a delicious, grilled lobster. would you like to try it?

您只需另加20元就可以品尝半只美味扒龙虾,想不想试一下?


Guest: It's sounds fine, we'll take it.

听上去不错,我们试一下吧。


Waiter: Would you like a bottle of white wine to go with your lobster?

要不要来一瓶白葡萄酒来配龙虾呢?


Guest: Yes. I'd like that.

好的。


Waiter: You have ordered two main dishes. Would you like it served together or separately?

您点了两道主菜,请问是需要一起上,还是分开上呢?


Guest: Separately, please.

分开上。


Waiter: Thank you very much. Your meal will be sent to you in 30 minutes.

谢谢。您的菜30分钟后送到。


Guest: Thank you.

谢谢。

网站提醒和声明
本站为注册用户提供信息存储空间服务,非“MAIGOO编辑”、“MAIGOO榜单研究员”、“MAIGOO文章编辑员”上传提供的文章/文字均是注册用户自主发布上传,不代表本站观点,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权、虚假信息、错误信息或任何问题,请及时联系我们,我们将在第一时间删除或更正。 申请删除>> 纠错>> 投诉侵权>> 网页上相关信息的知识产权归网站方所有(包括但不限于文字、图片、图表、著作权、商标权、为用户提供的商业信息等),非经许可不得抄袭或使用。
提交说明: 快速提交发布>> 查看提交帮助>> 注册登录>>
最新评论
相关推荐
个性优雅的西餐厅名字 西餐厅起名注意事项有哪些
西餐厅主要提供西欧国家的饮食菜肴,开办一家西餐厅,除了要做好装修工作外,还需要起一个好听的名字。西方用餐重视优雅的环境,由于中西方的文化差异,在给西餐厅起名的时候,切记忌庸俗,也不要起的太复杂,触犯我国法律的名字就更加不能起了。接下来就和小编一起来看看个性优雅的西餐厅名字吧。
西餐厅 欧式
2.2w+ 113
去西餐厅怎么点餐 西餐厅点餐注意事项
西餐厅就餐环境舒适优雅,去西餐厅就餐有很多的礼仪,在点菜上也有不少讲究。吃西餐有个先后顺序,菜式有好几样,点菜的时候,可以根据菜单进行点菜,首先点开胃菜,然后点酒水、汤、主菜、副菜、甜食、饮料等等食物,点菜时要根据人数进行点餐,点牛排的时候要选好牛肉种类、部位和熟度,接下来就和小编一起来看看吧。
喝咖啡都要讲究哪些礼仪?如何优雅的品尝咖啡?
咖啡是流行于世界各国的主要饮品,但是大多数人在喝咖啡时只是单纯地喝,并没有注意它的礼仪,所以看起来比较随意。其实喝咖啡也有一套约定俗成的礼仪,掌握了这些礼仪,能让你在喝咖啡的时候变身气质男神/女神。一般来说,喝咖啡的礼仪包括喝之前的搅拌、加糖,端咖啡的姿势,配点心的动作等。下面就和小编一起看看喝咖啡需要注意哪些礼仪吧。
咖啡 礼仪
4114 165
【德国美食】舌尖上的德国 不可错过的德国菜
德国菜在口味上较重,材料上则较偏好猪肉、牛肉、肝脏类、香料、鱼类、家禽及蔬菜等;调味品方面使用大量芥茉、白酒、牛油等,而在烹调上较常使用煮、炖或烩的方式。而想到德国美食,很多人想到的是德国的猪脚和香肠,这也许是大多数人对德国美事的印象,其实德国美食还是很丰富的。下面小编为您盘点德国美食。
吃牛排的礼仪有哪些 如何在西餐厅吃牛排
牛排是西餐桌上的一道主菜,很多人在应酬的时候都会去西餐厅,因此我们有必要掌握吃牛排的礼仪。在西餐厅吃牛排的过程中首先就是要入座,入座和离席都要从座椅的左侧进出,入座后按照西餐就餐顺序进行就餐。吃牛排时要注意刀叉拿法、牛排切法、牛排吃法、刀叉放法等等问题,接下来就和小编一起来看看吧。
西餐厅 礼仪
2777 34
页面相关分类
热门美食
地方特产
TOP美食特产榜
行业品牌展示位
精华推荐